Be determined to handle any challenge in a way that will make you grow.

Les Brown
1945-, American Speaker, Author, Trainer, Motivator Lecturer
more famous quotes

July 5, 2008

Crazy Oregonian...

Sometime I wondered why that Man decided to do something extreme. I am glad that I am sort of normal husband that my wife is very happy to stay married to me for more than fifteen years--hmm, I hope I counted years right.


BEND, Ore. - Riding a green lawn chair supported by a rainbow array of more than 150 helium-filled party balloons, Kent Couch took off Saturday in a third bid to fly from central Oregon all the way to Idaho.

Couch kissed his wife and kids goodbye, and patted their shivering Chihuahua, Isabella, before his ground crew gave him a push so he could clear surrounding light poles and a coffee cart. Read More: Man flying lawn chair lifted by helium balloons
Whew! It is not me. I bet it is more adventurous for me but I don't have enough guts to do the flying lawn chair. I am very big chicken but don't tell my wife.

1 comment:

Pam Hawk said...

If I ever suggested that to you, I know what you'd say,

"You first, and then I will consider."

*gasp!* I never knew you were a chicken! I'll forget I ever read that about you.

From,
Your Wife